Real estate transactions expose people and business to significant risk because they often involve large amounts of money, are governed by complex laws, and often involve multiple parties who do not have equal access to information about a particular property. Real estate issues can be transactional, involving an opportunity rather than a dispute, such as a lease, purchase, or sale of real property; or they can involve an already existing dispute over various matters which include breach of lease or easement or a dispute over property boundary.
“Hasti Daneshvar helped me solve an issue with my luxury condo in west Hollywood. There was a water leak, which after 5 years time, created mold in my closet bedroom, and eventually affected my health. I put it all in Hasti's hands and let her do her work. Thanks to Daneshvar Law I received a substantial lump sum from the developers and homeowners association of the property. My experience with Hasti has always been positive, she is a great pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her legal services.” -R. Lewis
Daneshvar Law represents buyers, sellers, business owners, landlords, tenants and other stakeholders in a variety of real estate transactions and disputes which include:
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes: We represent landlords, tenants, businesses and broad array of other clients when it comes to matters such as lease termination, eviction, late payments, failure to maintain premises, trespass and a variety of other disputes.
- Real estate Contracts: Our familiarity with the structure and makeup of real estate contracts and leases allow us to negotiate effectively on our clients behalf which can prevent costly litigation. If a real estate contract dispute arises and the terms cannot be settled quickly and amicably, we have the experience and are willing to aggressively represent our clients at trial.
- Easement and boundary issues: As experienced attorneys, we seek to quickly resolve complaints pertaining to easement and boundary disputes. These disputes often arise due to the placement or misplacement of trees, fences and driveways.
- Title Disputes: The sale or purchase of real estate can quickly become hindered if there is a dispute or clouded title. Quickly resolving title issues requires an experienced attorney who knows the title process in order for a purchase or sale to quickly move forward. Daneshvar Law provides representation to clients prosecuting quiet title claims to a property, as well establishing ownership and lien rights.
- Usury: Usury is generally defined as the charging of excessive interest on a loan. It is a complicated area of the law that very few lawyers understand. For that reason, it is extremely difficult to find a lawyer that knows usury law, nonetheless one that has experience in the area. Daneshvar Law, however, has a great deal of experience in this matter. Recently, Daneshvar Law helped to not only save a client’s home, but save the client from paying thousands of dollars on a loan which Daneshvar Law proved to be illegal.